The HD3 also features the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension. Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel. We’ve built in versatile internal routing and updated the carbon fiber frame design, allowing us to put a water bottle on top of the downtube. We also achieve a drop in weight and pedaling performance on par with the Ripley, so the bike is very fast going up, and scary fast going down.
- Accepts 27.5" tires in 2.3", 2.5" and also 2.8" Plus size
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- Boost 148mm rear/110 Front axle
- 6” (150mm) of rear wheel travel
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 66.6º head angle
- Shock specs: Fox Factory FLOAT DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.25"
- Optional shock: Fox Float X2
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter is available
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 160mm post mount
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- BB height with tire sag is the same with 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 tires
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.